We are looking for a part-time construction machine maintenance worker in our rental shop. We have a mission: every construction worker must be able to retire healthy. To save the construction workers, we have developed CAMU 1200 and CAMU D2 dust management workstations. CAMU takes care of the construction workers, but someone has to take care of CAMU.
As our future machine maintenance worker
– You work about 4 h/week, or about 16 h/month. Sometimes, occasionally, there might be a little more hours to offer
– For example, you can work every two weeks 8 h/day or every week 4 h/day
– Working hours are between 8 am and 5 pm. When you learn the job, it is later possible to flex
– Your main job is washing CAMU 1200 and CAMU D2 construction machines and do small maintenance work on them
– In addition, you make independently maintenance logs for the machines
– There is occasional cleaning of the maintenance room and the workshop
– Location Lapinlahdenkatu 16, 00180 Helsinki (Kamppi Metro Station within a walking distance)
We look forward to hearing from you if:
– You are hardworking, conscientious and amiable (just like the rest of us here)
– Sufficient Finnish or English skills. Written Finnish is also enough, i.e., deafness is not a problem.
– Moderate physical condition, some lifting at work (not high). So you should not get tired quickly, you also have to be able to bend, squat, and so on.
– No education requirements
– In some of the tasks it’s mandatory to wear a respirator. So the work it is a bit dirty, so bad skin problems can be an obstacle, because the work is done with rubber gloves (that might irritate skin in the long run).
– hourly wage 10 €
– You work through Treamer’s staff hire service (https://www.treamer.com/ ), you can also search for other jobs via the same service
– Even if you work through a staff hiring agency, you will also receive a work certificate from us if necessary
– The job is continuous and we will openly announce in advance if the situation changes.
Applications → Fill in this form
The first recruitment round is anonymous. Please do not tell your: age, gender, family situation, health or other personal information that doesn’t effect this work.